Subject: Re: GENERIC_31 Hangs on SE/30 w/Micron
To: Tres Hofmeister <tres@rap.ucar.EDU>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 04/17/1995 08:50:35
> 	Is it a straightforward procedure to "disable the SE/30 video
> interrupts?"  If so, and you could give me a hint, I'd try it.

It's already happening.  The problem is that the Micron is sitting on a
NuBUS card (effectively) and is attached to the NuBUS slot interrupts,
not the "SE/30 video interrupts."

>     gi->gd_fbsize=image->rowbytes*image->bottom;

This is a standard graphics technique.  What are the values for these in
your case?

> And as I mentioned above, the 4/15 sources which I just grabbed have the
> video interrupt problem.

You can disable this in your sources by commenting the call to
add_nubus_intr() in grf.c.  At least, that should work for you.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **