Subject: Re: GENERIC_31 Hangs on SE/30 w/Micron
To: None <macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tres Hofmeister <tres@rap.ucar.EDU>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 04/11/1995 23:36:48
I (Tres Hofmeister) wrote:
:
: I just discovered today that the GENERIC_31 kernel from
: ftp.eskimo.com (apparently built from the April 3rd sources) hangs on
: my SE/30 with a Micron Xceed Color 30 card.  GENERIC_29 works fine,
: and I never tried GENERIC_30, if there was one.

	Actually, I was unclear.  The GENERIC_29 kernel works fine for
everything except the Micron card.  It can run the console on the
Micron, but neither dt nor X11R6 will run on it.  They run fine on the
internal video, but it's a bit small...  :)

--
Tres Hofmeister                       Research Applications Program
tres@ncar.ucar.edu         National Center for Atmospheric Research