Subject: Re: grf init hangs on SE/30
To: Allen Briggs <>
From: John D. Smerdon <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 03/27/1995 20:17:48
>No.  It should be functionally identical to the old code except that I

You are right as usual.

The problem was in via.c.  I never get out of the goto loop in
via2_nubus_intr, so I commented the goto and the label out. $E is the
video.  $9 is the ethernet card.  It was looping on $E.

Adding the code to the ae_watchdog to call via2_nubus_intr procedure works,
but slowly.  Both the $9 and $E slots interrupt procedures get called.

Eudora can check for mail.  But I can't connect with NCSA Telnet.  :-)

I will keep working on it.

John D. Smerdon;  Plymouth, Michigan, USA;  Contents are my opinion.