Subject: Re: LCIII anyone?
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Rob Hagopian <rhagopia@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 03/01/1995 16:07:31
At 1:15 PM 3/1/95, Allen Briggs wrote:
>> I don't suppose you have a recent kernel that has been compiled w/out FPU?
>> I'd like to at least try it on my Duo...
>
>No, but I plan to roll in the changes from the Sun3 that just added a
>minimal floating point emulator (it supports fmove and that's it).  That
>will be in the GENERIC config.  With that in place, the kernel should at
>least boot on machines w/o an FPU.

Any time span here? (I'll be getting the Duo Dock II upgrade sooner or
later, which has the built in FPU...) Oh, and I have the Mac II video board
in here, which I guess improves my odds... :-)

Happy New Year!!!          -Rob Hagopian
| Rob Hagopian.           | FINGER me! (01/18) | Moon Over Miami |   Four   |
| rhagopia@terminator.rs. |GC 1.0.1: GU d -p+(-) c++++ !l u++ e/+| only get |
|          itd.umich.edu  |       m/- s/- !n h f? g+ w+ t-- r- y?|   four   |