Subject: Re: LCIII anyone?
To: Jonathan AH Hogg <jonathan@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 03/01/1995 10:02:58
> i know how annoying these questions are, but i've been away from the list
> for the last four months (working vacation in the south of france :-))
> and am a bit behind on whats been happening. can someone tell me if there
> is a kernel that works on an LCIII yet.

Nope.  I don't know what the problems with the LCs are...  I don't think
there are any that have gotten beyond the first gray bar.

> i looked around the ftp site but as usual the docs are way out of date :-)

*sigh*  The new kernels have a number of changes from 1.0, close to
working ethernet support and the "MRG" changes that break keyboard
support on some models, but get rid of the keyboard hangs on the
others.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **