Subject: fvwm on X11
To: None <macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Yulim Tan <Yulim.Tan@scinfo.u-nancy.fr>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 02/14/1995 12:07:48
I tried to compile fvwm but it didn't work. When I use the xmkmf, this
command uses the /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config/netbsd.cf file. but I
edited this file and at the end, it refers to macbsd.cf file. and this
one isn't on the directory.

So, I created an empty macbsd.cf file and the xmkmf worked correctly.
I made te Makefile with make command. but when I tried to compile with
make all, it started correctly but stoped at fvwm.c

The problem is that in
Xlib.h line 70, typedef unsigned char long wchar_t;

and in

Stdlib.h line 46 typedef _BSD_WCHAR_T_ wchar_t;
and _BSD_WCHAR_T_ was defined in ansi.h by int.

since fvwm.c used Xlib.h and Stdlib.h, there has been a double
definition error.

Does someone have a solution? thanks!

					Snoopy