Subject: Re: boot/installer and disk partitions
To: <>
From: None <bit@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 01/29/1995 04:11:14
> Feel free to try what we haven't been able to do for three years.
> Don't even bother saying that we "must not be any good, then,"

i would love to try, but not only do i not have a kernel
supported machine, its not even functioning right now 8^(
i will be more than happy to do what i can when i am again able.

> This whole conversation is really getting stale.  All of the
> contributions to MacBSD came from people who, instead of saying
> "Let's do it this way," said, "it's done; where should I put it?"

just because someone doesnt have the ability to implement their
ideas, doesnt mean those i ideas are nescecarily less important...
dont get me wrong, i love the work you've all put into it ,
and im sure you dont get enough people sayings 'thanks' so thank you to
allen, brad, lawrence and everyone whos names i never can remember.

-jim h