Subject: Re: macbsdand the hfs
To: Charles J. Williams <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 01/25/1995 14:41:34
> It also gives me the "too many NuBus ranges"

I have only seen this message when booting w/o 32-bit mode.  I plan to
work on this when I get a chance, but I was able to boot with System
7.1, Mode32 (old version off umich), mode32 enabled, 32-bit mode
enabled.  The mode32 is only necessary to get the 32-bit mode options
in the memory control panel.  Enabling that allows me to boot any
recent kernel.

Again, this is not really acceptable behavior, and I plan to work on
it when I get a chance.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **