Subject: Re: More on Mac-side stuff
To: None <briggs@mail.vt.edu>
From: Rob Hagopian <rhagopia@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 01/19/1995 19:31:51
On Wed, 18 Jan 1995, Allen Briggs wrote:

> What I'd like to see happen:
> 	I would like to see others contribute _some_ input on the
> advantages of one approach over the other (mac-side install/mkfs/boot
> vs. mac-side boot and special kernel facilities for BSD native install).
> I would also like to see someone take the ball for coordinating
> development along whatever path they deem most worthy.  This person
> should draw up a plan and assign volunteers to tasks (documentation,
> coding a library, coding an application, whatever).  I would like to
> have some input in which direction is taken and the implementation
> thereof (if you want kernel changes, you'll go through me, anyway ;-).
>
> So, any suggestions, comments, criticisms, or volunteers?

I once volunteered to do documentation, and got something out, but things
were changing daily (even teh site to get teh files from changed on a
regular basis back then) and I fell way behind... I'd be happy to pick
that back up again...

I'd also be happy to help with giving the Booter/whatever a better UI.

| Rob Hagopian.           | FINGER me! (01/18) | Moon Over Miami |   Four   |
| rhagopia@terminator.rs. |GC 1.0.1: GU d -p+(-) c++++ !l u++ e/+| only get |
|          itd.umich.edu  |       m/- s/- !n h f? g+ w+ t-- r- y?|   four   |