Subject: MRG reports *not* to macbsd-general
To: None <macbsd-development@netbsd.org>
From: grantham <grantham@amalthea.tenon.com>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 11/15/1994 09:24:26
Forwarded message:
> From owner-macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG Tue Nov 15 02:22:19 1994
> Date: Mon, 14 Nov 1994 17:06:44 -0800
> To: macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG
> Subject: 'real mem' reported on IIsi
> Sender: owner-macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG

Most people seem not to have noticed that I mailed my MRG test
announcement to macbsd-development, and that's where I think the
discussion should stay.  I don't want every newbie in macbsd-general
asking me why the Booter I distributed won't read "netbsd" from
their UFS partition (the kernel load button is set to "MacOS"), or
where they can get a "NOFPU" distribution (there isn't one, yet).

		-Brad

P.S.  I'm suffering from a sinus infection and serious congestion,
so I deserve to be insufferable this week.
--
Brad Grantham, grantham@tenon.com ++++++++++++++++ http://acm.vt.edu/~grantham/
UNIX is kind of like a car with primer but no paint, foam but no upholstery, a