Subject: Re: FPU emulation
To: None <tfv0@lehigh.edu>
From: Adam H. Kutell <akutel01@solix.fiu.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 08/03/1994 09:50:02
On Tue, 2 Aug 1994 tfv0@lehigh.edu wrote:

> Lawrence-
> 	Motorola provides a free version of the FPU emulation on its
> bulliten board and it is mirrored somewhere, there is currently a
> discussion about this going on in the Linux-activits group, if you are
> intersted (or anyone else) I can get the phone number of the BBS for you.

I would be DEFINITELY interested!  This would help tremendously in my
specific part of the 040 code.  While we're on the subject,
does anyone know if AT&T or others have successfully written any i/o
code based around the AT&T 3210 DSP?  This would speed up the screen
writing on my AV kernel, so it wouldn't have to go through the slower
680x0 based code for it's i/o.  Or maybe someone can get some sample
3210 code which Apple used for its AV version of QuickDraw?  The
commented AV source for DrawText would be greatly appreciated, (and
kept in strictest secrecy of where it came from!).
Thanks, Adam