Subject: Re: -current src on sun-lamp
To: Ken Nakata <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 07/20/1994 22:02:59
> That ioctl command 2 turned out to be TCSAFLUSH (defined in
> termios.h).  Is it one of these not-supported-yet ioctls, or are my
> headers (BETA-1) and the kernel (071194) awfully out of sync?

I don't see this being supported anywhere at the moment.
I'll see if I can track it down.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===