Subject: Re: SCSI info?
To: Greg Ames <tga@maelstrom.timeplex.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 07/07/1994 14:49:12
> 800 info gave me 800-525-2252, which was
> disconnected when I tried it (That's smart, giving out disconnected
> numbers... :-)

For anyone who's curious, NCR is sending me docs...  Their number is
(800) 334-5454 for the literature dist. center--thanks to person who
pointed me there.  Someone else told me of an NCR ftp site that contains
a lot of info.  Thanks to them, too.  All this should result in a
working scsi driver soon!  Yay!  ;-)

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =