Subject: State of kernel sources.
To: MacBSD Development <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 06/26/1994 09:31:43
Thanks to the sharp eyes and minds of Steve Allen, Brad Grantham, and
Lawrence Kesteloot (in alphabetical order ;-), the current kernel is
compiling, linking and (this is the cool part) running (!) with all
the 4.4-lite changes.  The new console code has not been integrated
on sun-lamp, yet, but the rest of the current kernel stuff has been
checked in to the master source tree.

Just wanted to update y'all.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===