Subject: Re: MachTen and kernel compiles...
To: Ken Nakata <>
From: Space Case <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 06/21/1994 22:02:23
> I have to admit that I didn't see the point at the first time I read
> this.  But, hey, MachTen runs on all (at least they claim) Mac models,
> so the owners of Mac models that are not supported by MacBSD at the
> moment could commit the development!

I'm not certain about the sentence structure here ;-), but I think
voices the intent that I had in developing the cross-development
stuff.  Compiling on the machine that you're developing for is handy...

So far, I've had one positive response (not counting this one as Ken
didn't admit to having MachTen ;-)

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===