Subject: Re: kernel
To: MacBSD Development <>
From: Space Case <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 06/21/1994 16:14:04
The current kernel sources are on cray-ymp in the
pub/NetBSD_Mac/compile_kern directory.  Don't download them if you won't
be looking at them almost immediately...  Don't expect much help with
them.  A real kernel source distribution will be forthcoming when it all
works.  Basically, I took the time to put this together in the hopes
that someone might be able to get it to work...  My s.o.'s father just
left, so I've got a little more time, now, but not much...

Anyway, please let me know if you have any luck at all with them.

The known problems are:
	* there is a hang in pmap_bootstrap in the macro on line 376.
	* if that's broken up and commented, there is a crash when
	  attempting to start init.

The file ksrc.tar.gz is a copy of my current working sys directory...
The libkern files are already compiled, but there are no config'ed
kernel compile directories there.  m68k and mac68k are the only arch's

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===