Subject: Re: Sources on sun-lamp...
To: John D. Smerdon <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 06/18/1994 16:23:21
> Any plans to update the sources on sun-lamp?

They're updated ;-)
Actually, I plan to check stuff in when it works.  Currently, the
sources in my home directory on sun-lamp link with the current sources
as of today.  I'm working on the functionality part.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===