Subject: work on IIci, ideas, etc
To: MacBSD Development <macbsd-development@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Brian R. Gaeke <brg@cscns.com>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 05/30/1994 23:47:31
I have a few questions:

1. I have a IIci, is there anything I can do to help speed the development
   process on that machine? Same goes for Powerbook 180.
2. What is the state of things since BETA-1? (What direction is the dev.
   team moving in?)
3. Where is the best place to get a very recent set of kernel sources?

Thanks...Brian

--
Brian Gaeke <brg@cscns.com> can be used in CSG shapes and he can be scaled,
rotated and translated.  Because he is finite he responds to automatic