Subject: Re: BETA-1
To: None <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 05/05/1994 16:55:04
> i think these items for use during boot (esp. mount)
> should appear in /sbin  to be useable before /usr is mounted.
> (assuming seperate root and user partitions, as we should assume)
> correct?

That's correct.  The only exception in the boot script at the moment is
/usr/bin/touch.  I can create files in other ways ;-)

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===