Subject: More on BETA-1
To: MacBSD Development <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 05/05/1994 00:09:56
As you know, Ken Nakata has noticed problems w/ BETA-1's stability.  I
have made the paths all explicit in the rc file and updated the misc.tgz
file for BETA-1.  I also went ahead and updated dev.tgz to have the
uucp ownership on the ttys...  This should be at least a marginal

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===