Subject: BETA-1
To: MacBSD Development <>
From: AIX? No! NetBSD! <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 05/04/1994 18:54:51
OK...  I've uploaded "BETA-1."
Before I announce it on macbsd-general, I'd appreciate someone letting me
know if this works any better.  If you've already got BETA-0, you should
only need misc.tgz (which has /etc) and dev.tgz.

Only changes (other than dates ;-) should be the existance of /etc/rc and
some devices in /dev.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===