Subject: Re: X11R6 Port on MacBSD
To: None <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 05/03/1994 08:44:56
> > so I can port X11R6 ;-)
> There is an X11R5 version for AUX availbable via ftp on
> in /pub/unix/AUX. This could be helpful...

Perhaps.  I did notice that the X consortium still has a MacII server in
the release.  It'll probably be easier to start from there...

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===