Subject: Re: BETA 0 installation success!
To: chas williams <chas@ohm.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 05/02/1994 21:38:23
> Interesting, i tried building a new kernel with sources that are only a few
> days old (May 1) and it hands after something like 13 gray bars.  Do I also
> need the latest version of config.new perhaps?

Hmm...  I don't know what this would be...  It doesn't sound like it's a
config problem.

> On another note, is anyone else running beta 0 experiencing the keyboards
> problems?

I haven't experienced what you describe.  I have seen it lock up at boot
to where you have to unplug it and plug it back in.  Once it's working,
though, it seems to continue to work.  Brad will soon have us a much
improved ADB system, anyway, so I can port X11R6 ;-)

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =