Subject: Filtering mail....
To: None <macbsd-development@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: The Shrimmmer <shrim@astro.ocis.temple.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 02/15/1994 19:43:56
Folks!

This gives me a chance to ask if any of you have any filtering mail
code workin. I know you could use filter for elm. I was interested
in somethin different globally. Perhaps procmail or somethin like that.
I remember reading a mail about it some time ago. If anyone has compiled
procmail on macbsd/BSD43/sysv/mips/sunos....the rest if you could drop
me a line with some cues on procmail, i would appreciate it.
TIA

PS: Let me know if you recieve more than one copy of this mail. :-)
|   |   Sriram NCV              |  |  |                               |   |
|   |   Computer Services          |    shrim@astro.ocis.temple.edu   |   |
|   |   Temple University          |    shrim@picasso.ocis.temple.edu |   |
|   |   Philadelphia PA - 19122   ---   MIME enclosures ok            |   |
  I                                                                     I