Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: New FTP organization
To: Brad Parker <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 01/24/1994 09:49:45
> Here's the real question: are the kernel source on sun-lamp the *same*
> as the kernel source on cray-ymp?

mtio.h is different, and a few things have been checked in on sun-lamp
since I made the tar, but it should be current as of, like, two days
ago.  I'm getting ready to mangle mac68k/scsi (taking it from the
"magnum" branch).  It should be more configurable after that's done.

I'm trying to clean up the user-land stuff some, first.  Is there
anyone who is interested in working on that and has the time?

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****