Subject: Kernel source
To: MacBSD Development <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 01/23/1994 23:02:04
Supplements to the kernel source I uploaded last night: -- this should replace the that you have in
		/usr/sbin.  A new "machine arch" field was added to
		the machine description in std.mac68k.

mk.tgz     -- Replaces some of the rules that make uses...
		This should be unpacked as follows:
			cd /usr/share
			gunzip < mk.tgz | tar xvf -

sample.Makefile -- Just to give you an idea what a makefile should
		look like after you configure the kernel.

I am working on a how-to guide for building kernels.  If what I've
described here doesn't make sense to you yet, please wait for the

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****