Subject: Re: Cross Development talk again
To: None <jeffl@melb.arc.cpr.itg.telecom.com.au>
From: Allen X Briggs <briggs@csugrad.cs.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 12/07/1993 20:56:20
> gcc2 seems to be missing config.h and I can't find it on sun-lamp.
> ld & ar both barf about headers and structures - I assume this is because I am
> relying on my Ultrix <include path> - no major drama here, just some sweat which
> I *will* get nailed eventually.

config.h is copied or used from the machine dependent directories.  Make
should (as of rather recently) define MACHINE and MACHINE_ARCH.  MACHINE
should be mac68k and MACHINE_ARCH should be m68k.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down