Subject: cross-compiling
To: None <macbsd-development@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Theodore F Vaida ][ <tfv0@Lehigh.EDU>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 12/07/1993 18:47:18
As an EE I dont have the room in my very full class schedule for the Comp
Sci. stuff, so I wans wondering if any of you all had any suggestions as to
what books I might like to pickup that would give me some hints about how
to do cross-compiling (actually how about a how-to-manual that goes really
deep, like having examples of stuff).  I have a Duo and would love to get
involved but so far I cant get MacBSD running on this hunk a junk, and I
cant get my IIcx back up (its a hackintosh (IICX lgcbrd) with no video...
boohoo) so...

...dumb question... how the heck can I get ThinkC or MPWC or something like
that to give me output?  Is this possible, I would assume that the
compilers do the right thing, but that the biunary code is packaged in some
format that i would have to strip or something...

danka
---------==============Sig file cover sheet=====================---------
                  ->POLAR CAPS<- or tfv0@lehigh.edu
      Pages including this page:  1
                                -----
"One must not confuse John Donne's famous quote `No man is an Island' with
 New York Telephone's `We're all connected'" - Dad
"Trust no one, and be honest with all"  _Claudius_the_God_, and Dad
   Paranoid, but it'll keep you out of trouble...
"Thats Stupid... heh heh..." - Beavis & Butthead
"He said.... p...p...p..." - Beavis & Butthead