Subject: Please ad new mirror site ? (War Re: Some Questions)
To: Allen X Briggs <>
From: Peter Galbavy <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 12/05/1993 15:45:28
> > + Is sun-lamp mirrored in Europe?
> Here's the list of mirrors from sun-lamp:/pub/NetBSD-current/doc/MIRRORS:
> ====================<<  snip  >>=================
> NetBSD Distribution Site List				<$Revision: 1.15 $>
> (Assume that all non-USA sites, unless otherwise noted, have no
> security tools whatsoever, because the standard security tools are
> not legally exportable from the United States.)

Whoever decides these things... (Chris ?), would it be possible to add:

to the mirrors list. It is a full set of 0.9 (sans security - I think),
and I update the -current tree every while or so (whenever I can - it
has to manual at the moment).

(cc'ed to cgd :-)
Peter Galbavy				e-mail:
Wonderland				  work:

	  "And you will know exactly who you are, forever,
		by knowing what it is that you love."