Subject: NetBSD for LCII (q)
To: None <macbsd-development@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: None <hoggja@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 12/03/1993 10:26:14
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am new to this list. I wanted to
ask whether any of you wizards out there have got a stable LCII kernel. I
have an LCII with 6Mb of memory and an FPU. I know this is not exactly the
greatest machine in the world to be running a UN*X port on but its all I've
got. If no-one has yet done it, any pointers to how I would go about starting
to make changes to the kernel myself? what machine specific stuff do I need to
change? Assume that I can knock together a cross-compiler on the Suns here and
stuff no problem.

jonathan

--
Jonathan AH Hogg, Electronic and Software Engineering, University of Glasgow
54/6 Shelley Court, Glasgow, G12 0XD || 041 357 2835 || hoggja@dcs.gla.ac.uk