Subject: Duo Booting
To: None <macbsd-development@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Theodore F Vaida ][ <tfv0@Lehigh.EDU>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 11/10/1993 12:30:05
With a Duo 230, 4mb of memory, 120Mb internal HDD and 120Mb Drive in the
DUO DOCK (Scsi IDs 0 and 2 respectively), with the MacBSD kernal on
SCSI 2 (the HDD in the dock), VM off, 32 bit on, all settings corect
in BSD booter, no FPU in dock, 32 bit hacked-no fpu booter, MacBSD.nofpu
kernal installed as 'macbsd', I get 8 grey bars (8 white lines, and a large
grey gap at the bottom of the screen), no errors reported in the booter

Question: should my MacBSD partitions be on the duo's internal HDD?
thanx

---------==============Sig file cover sheet=====================---------
                  ->POLAR CAPS<- or tfv0@lehigh.edu
      Pages including this page:  1
                                -----
"One must not confuse John Donne's famous quote `No man is an Island' with
 New York Telephone's `We're all connected'" - Dad
"Trust no one, and be honest with all"  _Claudius_the_God_, and Dad
   Paranoid, but it'll keep you out of trouble...
"Thats Stupid... heh heh..." - Beavis & Butthead
"He said.... p...p...p..." - Beavis & Butthead