Subject: Re: PATH problem...
To: Michael Peters <>
From: Colin Wood <>
List: m68k
Date: 12/17/1996 15:33:20
>   I appologise to anyone for annoying them, as the faq that -I- read was
> quite unclear as to what mailing list went where.

Which faq is this?  If it's the one on, please let me know
and I'll fix the references or make things a little more clear.

> I would, however like
> to point out that the question I asked had nothing to do with any specific
> platform.  I'd try to re-find it, but I very much dislike having to
> reboot just to use a graphical web browser (eg I do it in dire
> emergencies, and that's about it).

Questions about netbsd in general should be sent to netbsd-help,
netbsd-users, or perhaps netbsd-current (if your question pertains
specifically to the -current state of NetBSD).

>   I will attempt to do a little more research (assuming the faqs are not
> misinforming me) prior to asking for help (though usually by the time
> I've asked for help it's too late).

If you haven't found it yet, the MacBSD faq is located at:

Although it's a wee bit out of date at the moment, I'll hopefully have it
up and ready by January at the latest (school can a bit of an annoyance
at times ;-)

Colin Wood