Subject: Re: PATH problem...
To: Michael Peters <sailor@oro.net>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: m68k
Date: 12/17/1996 15:33:20
>   I appologise to anyone for annoying them, as the faq that -I- read was
> quite unclear as to what mailing list went where.

Which faq is this?  If it's the one on www.macbsd.com, please let me know
and I'll fix the references or make things a little more clear.

> I would, however like
> to point out that the question I asked had nothing to do with any specific
> platform.  I'd try to re-find it, but I very much dislike having to
> reboot just to use a graphical web browser (eg I do it in dire
> emergencies, and that's about it).

Questions about netbsd in general should be sent to netbsd-help,
netbsd-users, or perhaps netbsd-current (if your question pertains
specifically to the -current state of NetBSD).

>   I will attempt to do a little more research (assuming the faqs are not
> misinforming me) prior to asking for help (though usually by the time
> I've asked for help it's too late).

If you haven't found it yet, the MacBSD faq is located at:

http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/faq/

Although it's a wee bit out of date at the moment, I'll hopefully have it
up and ready by January at the latest (school can a bit of an annoyance
at times ;-)

Later.