Subject: Hello all!
To: None <m68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: 'Hiem' Rahiem Burrell <hiem@becker2.u.washington.edu>
List: m68k
Date: 04/03/1996 12:05:10
hi please welcome me as one of the new users of MacBSD.  I recently was
fortunate enuff to get macbsd to boot on my system and have it running.

LCIII
8Meg Ram
16meg swap
NoFPU

basically, it's just up and running, however if any of you can point me
in the right direction to basic information such as how to do setups, and
such, i'd be grateful.

so far, i have booted the system and it works.  the X package also seems
to work (however it takes a long time) but i don't have any xterms.  my
system still says myname.my.domain so as you can tell, i'm not very
proficient at networking.  any help is appreciated and if i can help
anyone else who might have the same sort of system, please feel free to
call on me.

thank you

Insert shameless self promotion here