Subject: Re: still Problems with MacBSD 1.1
To: None <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: m68k
Date: 03/14/1996 00:11:56
> I am using System 7.1 with the "32bit System Enabler" (Mode32 only works
> with 7.0 an there is another one for 7.5). I couldn't boot any kernel

I run Mode32, version 7.5, on my 7.1 system.  32-bit system enabler does
something differently and does not work.  I don't know why.

Please feel free to write up a README on the new icons and upload then
to pub/incoming on puma and I'll put them in puma's contrib area.

  Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="">Guess.</a>