Subject: Thanks for the software info
To: None <m68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jim Kannengieser <jimk@htp.net>
List: m68k
Date: 02/22/1996 13:13:42
Hi. I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my inquiry about
software that's available for NetBSD 1.1/m68k. I will be running it on a
Mac, and so I'm most interested in software that's works on that hardware.
As far as I can see, there isn't a lot yet, but what's available is
important. My expertise is in networking and systems administration. Not
being much of a programmer, it's hard for me to contribute to the project
in any big way. However, I hope to able able to offer something in a few
months (can't make any promises right now). That is, a comprehensive index
and ftp archive for MacBSD software. Of course, I hope to add links to all
of those great pages that I've been introduced to this week, too. I'll have
to work out the details with my ISP, but he'll probably go for it.

Again, thanks for your responses. I'll being seeing all of you on this list.

Jim Kannengieser
jimk@htp.net

--
Jim Kannengieser                                                jimk@panix.com
       "With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and