Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.1/m68k - software available?
To: Jim Kannengieser <jimk@htp.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: m68k
Date: 02/22/1996 02:02:17
> Hi. This week I just discovered and downloaded NetBSD 1.1/m68k and would
> like to install an X Window manager and client to work with it. Is X Window
> software available for this system, yet?

Esp. the X-server is highly hardware dependent, but as you don't mention your
precise platform, i can't answer the question exactly.

There is quite some precompiled stuff for NetBSD/amiga on ftp.uni-regensburg.de
in /pub/NetBSD-Amiga(/contrib), but 99% of this should run on Atari, sun3,
mac68k, etc. as well. (Any comments from non-amiga users on the archive? What
does run/does not run?)

Try & see,

		Hubert

--
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg, Tel. 0941/943-2905