Subject: Re: '040 port
To: None <m68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: m68k
Date: 06/29/1995 08:20:03
On Jun 29,  8:33am, Allen Briggs wrote:
>>         But... I would like to know if there is any freeware/shareware un*x
>> port that could run on my LC475.
>
>Not yet.  You might be able to try MacMiNT or something like that, but
>it's not a "unix-like OS."  I haven't run it, so I don't know any more
>than the fact that it exists.

I have tried MacMiNT, a couple of years ago...

While it's true that it is not a unix-like OS, it does provide a unix-like
environment, complete with GNU development tools, etc.  The maillist has
been somewhat dead lately, but last I heard, they had VM working and were
working on networking...

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

Endless Loop: n., see Loop, Endless.
Loop, Endless: n., see Endless Loop.
		-- Random Shack Data Processing Dictionary