Subject: Mac IIfx -- is it hopeless?
To: None <m68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Marty Gallagher <marty@ionchannel.med.harvard.edu>
List: m68k
Date: 06/28/1995 08:52:05
Hello,

        I just subscribed to the group yesterday, so forgive me if this is
a faq that is not in the FAQ.  I am a  UNIX (IRIX) user and an owner of a
MacIIfx who would *really* like to experiment running my (non graaphical)
applications at home on the Mac.  Do I have any options, given that the
Linux port is dead, and that your FAQ says that there are unknown problems
with NetBSD on the  IIfx?  I am a decent, but amateur programmer.  Would I
be in over my head trying to get it to run?  Does anyone have any pointers?

                                                Thanks,

                                                Marty Gallagher

Martin J. Gallagher             phone:  (617) 432-1729
Dept. of Neurobiology           fax:    (617) 734-7557
Harvard Medical School          E-mail: marty@ionchannel.med.harvard.edu
220 Longwood Ave                http://ionchannel.med.harvard.edu/~marty
Boston, MA  02115

Finger, or WWW for PGP Public Key
-- When I feed the poor, they call me saint. When I ask why the poors do
   not have food, they call me communist - Archbishop Camaran