Subject: Re: Choppy movie playing in -current (may be an audio problem)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@falu.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 12/15/2007 21:56:48
On Sat 15 Dec 2007 at 01:21:46 +0100, Rhialto wrote:
> However, now mplayer and xine are suffering from choppy playback. Not
> right away, but after a few minutes. Pausing and unpausing fixes it -
> for a few minutes.

Even worse: pausing mplayer for "too long" makes it hang completely,
apparently it is waiting for some audio event.

Btw, I should have said that the obvious problem is choppy audio;
probably the exact video timing is off as well but that isn't nearly as
noticable (in general) of course.

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.