Subject: Re: CVS commit: src/distrib/notes/common
To: Pavel Cahyna <pavel@NetBSD.org>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 12/11/2007 15:33:59
On May 3,  6:15pm, Pavel Cahyna wrote:
} On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 07:47:44AM +0000, John Nemeth wrote:
} >
} > Module Name:	src
} > Committed By:	jnemeth
} > Date:		Tue Dec 11 07:47:44 UTC 2007
} >
} > Modified Files:
} > 	src/distrib/notes/common: netboot
} >
} > Log Message:
} > update URLs
}
} Please have a look at PR 37070. I plan to commit it tomorrow unless
} someone beats me.

     Wow!  The originator did a rather thorough job.  That website
re-org is turning out to be a major pain in the neck.  Anyways, given
the number of file this PR touches, I don't think I'm going to be able
to get to it in the next 24 hours.  Of course, this PR will also mean
that there will be a lot of files to pullup.

     Just one note about the PR.  The last patch that updates
postinstall should check for both the old and new URL.

}-- End of excerpt from Pavel Cahyna