Subject: Re: smbfs panic
To: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
From: Antti Kantee <pooka@cs.hut.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 12/05/2007 18:41:16
On Wed Dec 05 2007 at 16:00:35 +0000, Patrick Welche wrote:
> All is well once again: I could reproduce the problem with and without
> your patch, but not with today's source :-) I'll leave a few shares
> mounted for daily to chew on tonight, but so far so good...

I'm not convinced it's fixed, the problem is quite obvious.  There's also
an obvious problem with the patch and netsmb should probably always init
the callout and always destroy it.  But like I said, I don't know smb.

--
Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>                     Of course he runs NetBSD
http://www.iki.fi/pooka/                          http://www.NetBSD.org/