Subject: Re: 4.99.38 i386: applications dumping core
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/03/2007 23:37:07
On 03/12/2007, Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com> wrote:
> pthread was broken for a small window. There was an email earlier about
> this: you have to make sure libpthread and the kernel are both updated,
> I think.

Thanks, I updated the whole tree and rebuilt libc and libpthread. My
kernel was fresh enough, the userland was a day older and the update
(on a different machine) must have caught them in somewhat
inconsistent state.

I had to rebuild dbus and some others, but that's another story - too
much 'make replace'... Now all is well.

> On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
>
> --
> Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
> BSEE(6/86) + BSChem(3/95) + BAEnglish(8/95) + MSCS(8/03) + $2.50 = latte

/dev/random says:
	Remember, UNIX spelled backwards is XINU.
Chavdar Ivanov   | Talbot Way, Small Heath Business Park
Delcam UK        | Birmingham B10 0HJ, United Kingdom
Customer Support | (+44)121-6831014