Subject: IPv6 problems with bnx(4)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 11/09/2007 10:26:07
Hi,

I'm having big problems with the bnx(4) interface on NetBSD 4.0_RC4, the
interface will not autoconfigure itself and I don't get the default route from
the RA message. If I physically replace the bnx(4) interface with e.g. wm(4)
everything works just fine. Maybe this is also somehow related to my gif
problems [*]?

Anyone else having similar problems?

# dmesg | grep bnx
bnx0 at pci14 dev 0 function 0: Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5708 1000Base-Tbnx0:
Ethernet address 00:18:8b:38:b7:3a
ukphy0 at bnx0 phy 1: Generic IEEE 802.3u media interface

PS. There is a missing \n in the dmesg output, I'll try to fix it soon...

[*] http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2007/10/22/0002.html

Martti