Subject: Re: NetBSD 4.x installation Image
To: bsd user <oldmoonster@gmail.com>
From: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@telenet.be>
List: current-users
Date: 11/07/2007 14:59:29
On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 04:59:23PM +0800, bsd user wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't find NetBSD 4.x or NetBSD current installation image from any
> official site, where can I download it?

Real disk images have a dependency on your actual disk (or partition) size.
Tarballs are much handier (just disklabel and newfs the partions, untar the
sets, make devices, installboot and you're done), and they are available as
"sets" on ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/ for the various branches.
Or run the provided bootable installers.

	Geert