Subject: RE: regression in acpi_apm
To: Arnaud Lacombe <arnaud.lacombe.1@ulaval.ca>
From: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/05/2007 12:01:14
-----Original Message-----
From: Arnaud Lacombe <arnaud.lacombe.1@ulaval.ca>
Sent: 04 November 2007 18:35

On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 12:32:28PM +0100, Iain Hibbert wrote:
>  					    battstate(api->battery_state));
> +
> +				if (dopct && domin && api->minutes_left =3D=3D 0)
> +					domin =3D FALSE;
> +
this is bogus, 0 is a valid value for `minutes_left', why hiding it ?

I was just fixing what was broken, though I confess I did not check the his=
tory..

I have no particular attachment to not displaying the zero value (which IMH=
O is rarely valid), but it is only supressed in the verbose case when the p=
ercentage is being printed anyway. If the battery is really flat that will =
be shown by 0%.

iain=