Subject: Using NetBSD with Serverbeach? Any experience here?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/30/2007 23:38:15
	Hello.  I have a potential client who wants me to build them a system
using one of their ServerBeach servers.  It's an Astrisk PBX based system,
which is built atop a NetBSD-2.x image which I know is stable and reliable
for this application.  I've never used Serverbeach before, and I don't quite
understand how their system works.  According to the client, they've only
used Linux with Serverbeach, and their explanations of how we might flip to
a BSD based system were somewhat unsatisfactory.  A web search of NetBSD
and Serverbeach services was even less satisfactory.  Does anyone have
experience using NetBSD with Serverbeach servers?  If so, what do you ask
them to install, how do you get to the console?  Can you get to the
console?  Do they  run servers like the Sun X2200MV2 server or the Sun V20Z
server where the console can be reached via ssh?
-thanks
-Brian