Subject: Re: More netbsd-4 woes
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Adrian Kiess <sputnik@conglom-o.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/12/2007 20:16:58
I can confirm exactly the same behaviour for an an dual 550 MHz/2M Xeon
system booting an netbsd-4 RC2 ACPI enabled kernel.
In addition to that, I am not able to boot completeley because
the Intel network card (fxp) won't get operational and dhclient and
stuff fails. '* at acpi0 not configured' messages as quoted before here
too. The system works perfectly thou when booted with an MPBIOS enabled
kernel.

Sincerely,
    Adrian