Subject: 4.0 agr
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Pribyl <spribyl@peel.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/08/2007 15:14:20
Hey Folks,

What is the status of the agr module.  I am interested in providing
physical path redundancy and would like to use this but it seems to have
some issues.

If someone can help get started in providing for info to the developers
I am perfectly willing to help.

Thanks
Steve Pribyl
Infrastructure Practitioner