Subject: Re: BCSP (BlueCore Serial Protocol)
To: None <>
From: KIYOHARA Takashi <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/25/2007 12:50:01
Hi! Iain,

From: Iain Hibbert <>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:26:10 +0100 (BST)

> I got small patch for bcsp.4, attached - maybe its also useful to put the
> direct URL to find the BCSP specification in SEE ALSO?

> > By the way, I think that the BCCMD utility (bccmdutil(8)) in addition to
> > the support of bcsp(4) is necessary.
> > LSI of BCSP and CSR changes the speed by BCCMD according to my memory.
> Is this something that btuartd cannot manage? I don't see any bccmdutil in
> google, bluez has a bccmd(8) but I dont see changing speed in that.

OK.  keep it now. ;-)
hciattch of bluez use BCCMD in csr().  Moreover our btuart(4) use this
in init_csr().  However, I do not know use other than config_uart as you

By the way, I test DUN with bcsp(4).  Perhaps, it is safe.  However,
btbc(4) seems not to be able to do it.  (The cause is 1.0b? X-<
It tests it for a while.