Subject: Re: RAIDframe questions
To: Chris Ross <cross+netbsd@distal.com>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: current-users
Date: 09/19/2007 14:44:49
	Hello Chris.  You want to swap on raid0b, which you've labeled with a
raid specific label, but have a b partition on each component disk because
you are correct that crash dumps cannot be written to swap partitions on
raided disks.  Alternatively, if you don't care about that, don't worry
about the b partitions on the component disks.
	In addition to the documentation you sighted for raidframe setup, read
the raidctl(8) man page.  It's pretty complete in terms of instructions to
follow in various scenarios.
-Brian